Friday, October 31, 2008

New and Improved Cooking Time

This morning I had a Dorctor's appointment and we now know an actaul gestational age, it will be so much easier now when people "ask how far along?" and "when are you due?" The new little munchkin is cooked 15 Weeks 5 Days meaning that Sunday I will be 16 weeks. The new ETA is April 19th. Both Graham and I have a feeling that I will end up with another C-Section and that this little "lady" will be coming closer if not ON his birthday. We always knew that Oliver was a boy, that I was going to have a C-section, and no matter how much I wanted an October Baby he was going to be early. With this one we are having equally strong feelings, i think it is parent's intuition. Within the next few weeks I should start to feel movement, my FAVORITE part, I even dreamed about it the other night and it felt so real. In about a month I will have my Mid-pregnancy ultrasound where we will finally find out the flavor of 2.0 and my next appointment will be Dec. 5th. Today also marked the first time our little family has ever had the flu shot and we are a little wary and curious as to if there will be a reaction. We all got an inactive strain so I think we will all be OK

This pregnancy has been so easy it is kinda creepy for me, I almost expect something bad or weird to happen at any moment...

Only a week tops of feeling sick and at 6 weeks, I am eating meat again (SHOCK!) it's been about 14 year I think, besides a few pieces of turkey a couple years ago. I find that I am just eating whatever sounds good to me at that moment and most of the time I won't know until right before that meal. I have only gained 2 pounds total and none in my last 3 visits. That makes me feel good, wish my body reacted this way when I am NOT preggers! The little one's heart beat was also very strong like Big Brothers was and a good 144 beats per minute.

All is going well and I can wait to actually start showing more.

That's all for now!

1 comment:

Jessica and Joe said...

I'm really excited to find out the flavor also and see if your feelings are right!