Saturday, June 12, 2010

Zoo La La

On Memorial Day, we actaully had a while day off together as a family. It has been a couple of months since that happened and we were anxious to get out and do something. With the nasty spring weather hanging around for WAY too long, we decided to take the boys to the zoo. The morning started off a little cool and cloudy, but by midday it was a perfect, sunny spring day!
(somehow that happens every time we go to the zoo...)
Henri in my new Ergo carrier. I heart it SO much! I have tried so many different carriers, but if I had it to do all over again, I would only use this one....

This month the dinosaur exhibit was brought back. Oliver was really excited to see it...but that quickly faded...
 Especially after Daddy tried to feed him to one!

 After a couple of elephant ears, we decided to finally take Oliver on the train. He has been obsessing about trains and since we didn't have the stroller, we felt like it was a good time to go.
Having fun with Henri's foot...


This is my favorite series that Graham captured. I have titled it:
Anticipation

 TRAIN!!
 He had so much fun. He spent about 80% of the time just peering out the window watching the tracks. For days he kept talking about it. We will never be able to go to the zoo again with out a train ride!
 Henri enjoyed it for the most part as well. He had a bit of a rough time as he was so sleepy and hadn't had his nap ...
 And then the soothing rocking of the train car lulled him to sleep....








No comments: