Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Perks

So, THIS happened today...
(in case you don't know who he is, this is Derrick Rose, from the Chicago Bulls....)
He is wearing the Rose Jacket for Fall Winter 12, so you get a little sneak peek here! This is actually a style that I have recently adopted since some personnel changes about 2 months ago. There was A LOT of concern about the fit, I am proud to say that the fit looks awesome.

(NOTE** I had to take this down due to the Rose logo not having been released until this past fall. Now i get to put it back up.)

:)

4 comments:

Rick -Droid Fan said...

Dude is an unemployed loser! He missed his first paycheck yesterday due to the strike. Something like 1.4 million. Hope you kept an eye on your purse! Hehheh...

Kira said...

Fun! With the whole lock out thing, do you have more players coming through there than normal? They are probably looking for things to keep them busy!

Jessica and Joe said...

FUN!

THE DIVINITUS said...

cool print on that jacket.