On Oliver's 11 month birthday we packed up and headed to Pacific City for a day of sand and surf. Graham tied the surf board to the top of the car, we all piled in, including Roxy, and got on our way. The forcast for the day was to be mid 70's and sunny by afternoon. When we arrived it was maybe 60 degrees and windy! the waves weren't very good either. Graham didn't bring a sweatshirt and so we decided if it was too cold for him is was WAY to cold for Oliver. We played in the sand for a few minutes and then got back in the car and headed toward Tillamook to the Cheese factory. It has been years since I have been there and I am always surprised at how busy it is. When I was little I spent a summer or two hanign out in the Land of Cows and we used to visit the Cheese factroy frequently. This day you must have had to wait in line for 1/2 hour before even ordering your ice cream, then people moved over the the cheese line while eating thier cone! We took a bring look around and got back in our car and drove home.
Got the Dog and the Board, ready to go...
Look at my teeth coming in!
Stop! In the naamme of loove....
Toes in the sand.
No comments:
Post a Comment