Monday, September 15, 2008

A Season for Changes - Part Deux

So we knew about this latest development when I wrote the last post but were going to wait, and just couldn't wait any longer. Some of you may have already heard, from Oliver's Party, family & friends, or via Myspace/Facebook.

We are having another baby!

Due to the cirsumstances or conception, the actual due date isn't confirmed and is tenatively set for April 24th. I have already have my first prenatal visit and have a second next week with a formal ultrasound scheduled for October 8th. At that time we should know more about age and hopefully how the new little one is doing.


This little one has taken us by surprise but is very welcome and we are just glad that Oliver is just about 1, making the two 18-19 months apart.


I hope to get Oliver's Party pictures up tonight so you can see the great fun we had!


xoxo

3 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

Oh my gosh! So exciting!

The Powell's said...

Congrats!

Lynn said...

I am so happy for you guys congrats!!