Right after turkey day, Graham started working evenings and weekends at the space doing construction getting it ready to open before Christmas. There were many moments of feeling like it wasn't going to open on time, but it did. The Patisserie in the 2nd week of December and the Restaurant the week before Christmas with the Grand Opening on the 27th. It has been a whirlwind and I can't believe that it is already February.
I have pictures of my own to post, but Kimi Kolba Photography was able to get in and take many beautiful pictures. You can find ALL of the pictures here.
And here are some of my favs.
Enjoy!
We donated 3 sets of china to the restaurant. 2 were Great Grandmother's and the other was a set that I bought in Lebanon for $16 about 10-13 years ago...I always wanted to have a French Bistro with mismatched china and was thrilled to find out that Aaron had the same vision. The plates had been in storage and moved, many dishes breaking. Now they are getting loved and used. (I hear that they are breaking quite quickly, but at least they break being used!) This latte is in what I believe to be Great Grandma Sadler's china.
All the yummys that I cannot eat (but that's another post entirely)
Aaron, the Chef/Owner.
Graham lighting something on fire for dramatic effect...
Tall Paul.








3 comments:
the picture with fire is enchanting
-come support Famous Poetry about life
It's so pretty! Jeremy and I will have to stop in sometime. I love the mismatched china!
So fun!
Post a Comment