So we had a "snow day" this last week. I stayed home because at the time I was going to go to work it was snowing heavily and supposed to continue all day. School was canceled and Graham suggested that I have been wanting a snow day and I should take it.
After breakfast, the boys and I got all bundled up and head out to the park. By this time the snow had stopped and the roads were clear, just wet...
I in turn felt guilty for not going in to work when I live 1 mile away, so I had a hard time enjoying the afternoon (the nanny took her snow day to spend with family on the mountain)
We had a lot of fun, Oliver is a master snow angel maker with never having actually made one. He even knew how to make a snow ball and kept requesting to build a snow man (there was so not enough snow to make that AND they only have cotton mittens)
After the play at the park we came home and drank hot chocolate, snuggled and watched a movie.
Maple-Soy Salmon Bowls
7 hours ago








2 comments:
It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! I really, desperately wanted a snow day, but I had heard the roads were fine so I felt obligated to drive in to work. I bet it would have been different if I had kids.
That sounds like a beautiful day! If only you didn't have to experience the guilt :) Your Oliver is such a cherub! I love him!
Post a Comment