Yesterday evening I made Henri's crib into his big boy bed since Oliver was so kind as to teach him how to climb out. It was just a matter of time before he caught on and gathered enough confidence. I had done a couple night trial runs with him sleeping in Oliver's room and new that the newness of it all would mean that it would not be as easy to put him to bed anymore. Today was our first nap time with the big boy bed. I think I spent 1 to 1 1/2 hours putting him in bed, telling him to close his door and trying to ignore him. (if the boys don't hear us, they usually calm down or go to sleep.)
Since I haven't felt well and was actually home sick, i took a little couch nap myself. I awoke to Oliver knocking on the door screaming "Mommy" over and over and over. As I crept up the stairs, this is what I found:
Maple-Soy Salmon Bowls
7 hours ago

1 comment:
Did he fall out or did he just decide he preferred sleeping there?
Post a Comment