This Halloween was very low key around here. That morning we had Miss Eliot's 2nd Birthday Brunch to attend and then no plans the rest of the day. I had thought of maybe taking the boys to the Pearl again, but everything conflicted with nap time and the thought of dragging both of them around alone frightened me! Oliver hated his costume I made him. Its OK to look at but he had to be forced into it to get any pictures....that ruled out going trick or treating in our neighborhood. He thought the kids coming to the door was pretty cool though.
The Robot.
I was pretty pleased with myself. It turned out exactly how I imagined, sorta cartoony. I even found reflective tape, but it never made it outside at night...
No!
Pleeaase?!
Sweet Little Skeleton.
Next year should be a lot of fun. Graham should have the day off and we will have 2 walkers. I think Henri will still be young enough to do what we will and Oliver will be old enough to care!








1 comment:
That is a great costume!
Post a Comment