The past couple weeks have been pretty busy. Last week we went to the Doctor for Oliver's 9 month Well Baby checkup then headed down to Woodburn for some shopping with Granma and Papa Rick. We had lunch at a great taqueria called La Guadalajara where Oliver learned that he LOVES carnitas! This of course made Daddy very proud.

Saturday, Oliver and I met up with Granma and Papa Rick again to go to a Champagne tasting at Scott Paul and then O and I were off to Marci's Bridal shower at her future bother/sister-in-laws homes in Dundee.





Sunday, we drove down to Corvallis for a brief visit with the Chaney family, after a slight detour to help pack up Pete and Ann for their official move to their first house. We had great weather and a beautiful time. Graham made a very delicious dinner with most of the meal coming from the garden. The boys made their ritual trip to Clodfelter's for the Sunday Crew visit. Once they returned it was time for yet again, Strawberry Shortcake! Unfortunately, I woke up in the middle of the night sick to my stomach and barely slept that night. I knew I wasn't going to be able to make the drive home and Graham needed to get to work, so he drove me to Mom's so I could recuperate with a little help with the Munchkin. After about 20 hours in bed and a fever of 101, I awoke Tuesday morning feeling 100 times better, though still only at about 75%. I am slowly getting better and feeling stronger each day. During all of this Oliver's sleep schedule ended up getting a little tweak which is good but has me scrambling to adapt! He is starting to be able to go into his crib drowsy and fall asleep for his naps and they are starting a little earlier and he is also now ready for bed much earlier and has been asleep by 9pm the past few nights. He is still waking up once or twice but it seems to be getting better are longer apart and he is up by 9 am now. I had another job interview today and will hopefully know what is going on with that with in the next couple of weeks.
That is pretty much what has been happening around here. Gearing up for the heat (thanks Pete & Ann for the air conditioner!) and the Axelsson's visit on Sunday!

No comments:
Post a Comment