Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Results are in...

and we still don't know the flavor. "Little Stinker", as it will now be known, had the cord between its legs so the technician couldn't get a very good view. He made a guess that he didn't sound too confident about, that it was a BOY! I was shocked and still don't believe it. I am waiting until I know 100% which could be on D-Day. My new plans are going to have to be neutral and puts a wrench in my personal need for planning. Oh well. Graham was relieved and shocked and has decided that it is the Universe's way of pulling the rug out from under him...Let him believe its a boy and then, whoosh! It's a Girl! He is freaked out about the possibility of a girl...the future full of boys knocking at the door.

We got a pretty good Profile shot after a lot of wand wiggling and prodding. I think it looks very feminine. But who knows maybe its a feminine Boy. 
 
We are going to pick Boy and Girl names to have ready and unless I have an ultrasound later in the pregnancy, then we won't know the flavor until it's arrival. So Stay tuned...
Happy Turkey Day!! 

2 comments:

Kati said...

Well, that's not what I wanted to read!!! I was all excited to know boy or girl...and I'm with ya...an unsure "boy" from the tech definitely isn't enough to go on!

It's funny...We didn't find out what we were having with either of the kiddos, and it was no big deal...but not knowing what other people are having, is torture!!! Can't wait to find out, right along with you!

Jessica and Joe said...

Wish there was a more definite boy or girl for you to at least know for your planning. Super excited for you either way!