Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Bitten by the Bug.

The Craft Bug that is...


Since this Christmas is on a tight budget, again, I have gotten a bee in my bonnet to do a lot of craft projects. Some of them I can't tell you about yet, or show the pictures as they are gifts, but here are some pictures of the ones that aren't currently classified.
 
My fabrics.
I will be going back Friday for a few more that I am short, plus more for projects I keep coming up with.
 My new card holder.
Showing off one of the first cards we got this year.
The new tree skirt.
 
The inspiration. Found here
  
The wreath. 
I bought a grapevine wreath from Micheal's so that way I can change it seasonally and it will still looks good. I also bought the gold stuff and the white "berries" there and some ribbon at target to tie the bow.
 
The Pillowcase sewn and ready to stuff.
Stuffed with one of my feather pillow inserts.
 
The finished pillow.

1 comment:

Jessica and Joe said...

Nice job! Those are all so beautiful!