My second round of fabrics which entailed a very brave trip to Fabric depot while there was a 30% off sale and 40% off coupons!

The fabrics for Oliver's Bean Bag.

A close up of the Mum.
Finished Mum Pillow. I got my inspiration here for this and used some left over fabric that I had at home. I made it a little more challenging by using a fabric that unravels. I stitched along the edge of each petal and interfaced the front and back to give it more stability. I also put in an invisible zipper instead of the overlap method in the instructions.
I have a stack of Classified Christmas gifts that I am working on and hope to finish today along with Oliver's Bean Bag and hopefully a new stocking for the Dog & Cat. I have quite a bit left on my plate but am confident that I can get it all done during naps, meals & bedtime. A lot of late night sewing for me please!


1 comment:
Wow, that mum is amazing!! Great work
Post a Comment