Henri will be 1 month old Sunday. He seems to be growing everyday and makes me wonder if we are going to have one of those situations where our baby is bigger than his big brother!
He has more moments of awake now, usually 2-3 chunks of time where he is awake, checking things out and working on his neck control (something that is hard to do with such a skinny neck and GIANT head!)
I believe that he has had smiles as well and not GAS smiles. If I am making a silly face and smiling and talking to him and he smiles, I take it! Yesterday I got two smiles in a row and a coo with a giant open mouth grin...Graham tells me what they all say, he is too young to really smile.
i'll let you judge for yourself...
Sure looks like a smile to me! :)
Here are a few pictures of his not so happy moments and a few perplexed ones...
Practicing Daddy's Scowl.
Graham stated today that Henri is all scowl and cheeks!
Not happy...and cross eyed from looking at a close up camera...makes for a very interesting face!
Magnum?
This is his normal, sweet, checking it all out face.
Hanging out in his new swing the Grandpa bought for him.
The great thing about it is, its a swing, a bouncer AND a rocker. We can easily take the seat off and Oliver can use it as a rocking chair. The base also collapses so I can stow it away when not in use.
The swing seat as a Toddler Rocking Chair.
This evening, Oliver decided he wanted to hold Henri himself. We tried before and he was against it. Today Dad and I helped him on the couch and placed the Boppy and Henri on his lap. Since he is in the cheesy pose moment in his life, I got some interesting shots of Oliver's teeth! These are my 2 favorite pictures I got and have the least amount of cheese and eye scrunching...
In a month Henri will be going in for his 2 Month well baby check up. I am really anxious to see how much he has grown in that amount of time. I buy him 3 month clothes to wear now and some of those are starting to get too small! I just hope that I have some more summery clothes of Oliver's in 6 months for this summer if he keeps this up...










2 comments:
I can't believe he is a month old already!! Wow where did the time go? Averee is going to be bigger then Ryder, she already is only 7lbs lighter then him!! At 10 months I was buying her 18-24 month clothes. Maybe it's the second baby thing?? :)
Wow has it been that long already! Hope we can see him before he gets to big!
Post a Comment