Saturday, June 13, 2009

Cranking it Out

I've been having a lot of fun cutting and sewing the past couple of weeks. I hardly even miss my nap time! I have a lot more to fill you in on but I need to finish editing the photos so this post will have to do for now.
Here is my latest creation:
Meet Mr. Owl.
 
  
I think him and his future buddies will retail for $10.
1 very satisfied customer.
 
My new purse.
The Large Pleat Purse.
Mine has silk lining and would retail for $60. Cotton lining will retail for $50

 
Marci's new purse that she custom ordered.

 
  
The Diaper bag.
It is retailing for $115.
I never understood why they were so expensive...until now!

 
 
 
The Splat Mat.
These will retail for $20.
About half of what I have seen in catalogs and on the web...

 
The birthday dress I made for Miss Addison Oliva from an Amy Butler pattern.

 
 
Sleeve Detail.
 
Back Closure.

No comments: