Last Monday we decided to drive out to Sauvie Island to go berry picking. We just missed Strawberry season but the Blueberries are going strong and the Raspberries were just starting. Oliver has decided this summer that he no longer likes berries, that is unless they are dried and in his cereal! he helped pick Raspberries but then smushed/ripped them apart and threw them on the ground.
Giving me the Stink Eye.
This was extra cute, but now his bangs are shorter thanks to Auntie Karen who wouldn't let him leave her house without them trimmed...

Picking Blueberries.
This he was really good at.
Putting the berries in the box.

I got a Royal sunburn...
Oliver had sunscreen and Henri wore a blanket since he isn't supposed to wear sunscreen until 6 months. But Mommy forgot to put some on herself...I even asked Graham if he still had it in the bag because I hadn't put any on, then forgot to do it...I guess that's my one sunburn for the year!
The Loot.








No comments:
Post a Comment