I have heard through the grapevine that I haven't been posting enough...I have so many pictures from the last couple weeks to finish editing and post. I have blogs started in my brain for Father's Day, a new park we have been visiting, and this past weekend's trip to Southern Oregon for the 4th.
I have been spending my free time sewing and not photo editing.
Now I need to split my free time between sewing and packing.
Our home inspection is tomorrow morning on the new house. I am very curious to hear what he has to say and what he finds. After that, FHA will send out their own inspector to make sure they approve the loan. Today we are going to try to get ahold of someone at the PDC to ask some questions about money they have available for homeowners that fall below the median income and need to do repairs on homes. They will give up to $30,000 for roofs, kitchens, bathrooms and other major repairs to those that are eligible. The money is actually a loan and they place a lien against the home that is paid back whenever the house is sold. If the family is below a certain income, they don't even need to make a monthly payment. This also only applies to home in 2 of the Urban Renewal areas of town which the new house is located in.
I also have 5 custom bags to sew up so I am really hoping to finish my pics and get the posts up this week. I will also try to get a post up tomorrow about the findings on the house...
Until then.
1 comment:
Are you going to be around on Saturday? We may be down...
Post a Comment