Friday, January 2, 2009

24 Weeks Plus

This morning I had my 24 week check up, eventhough I will be 25 weeks in 2 day. Everything looked great. I apparently gained 6 pounds, (though my sweater weighed 2 of those pounds...) it doesn't really bother me since I don't feel i'm that big and the same thing happened about this same time with Oliver. The heartrate was 152, so if you go by the old wives tale, that means girl. Oliver always had a pretty fast strong heartbeat, but this one is even faster! I have to start my kick counts now and my next appointment in 4 weeks brings the glucose and iron tests. Woo Hoo, more blood sucking!
Everything has been good and moving smoothly. I feel like I am carrying more round and out this time, maybe even a little higher. My only issue is my left hip and pelvic area which can get pretty painful. This week hasn't been bad though, so that is good. I just put some Pilates and Yoga DVD's on my Netflix to try those out and see how they help or effect the pain.
That's all I have for now.
We are working on names and finding it very difficult with boy names. We really could only agree on Oliver and after that we are just stuck, nothing feels right. I'll post a poll when we have some ideas and maybe everyone can help us choose...

2 comments:

Jessica and Joe said...

Wow, 24 weeks already. Names are hard, good luck and can't wait to hear some.

The Copeland's said...

Names are really hard. We could only come up with a list of 3 that we could agree on, then we let Deagan pick.