The past couple weeks I have started posting again in a mommy group on CafeMom. This group is all about pictures for babies born in 2007. It has gotten me looking back through all of Oliver's pictures. You get so wrapped up in them now and in the moment, that it is hard to believe how tiny and different he was 16 months ago.
I thought it would be fun to post a favorite picture of mine from each of his 16 months.
Newborn
(I couldn't pick just 1.)
1 Month
2 Months
3 Months
4 Months
5 Months
6 Months
7 Months
8 Months
9 Months
10 Months
11 Months
1 Year
on his 1st Birthday
13 Months
14 Months
15 Months
16 months



















2 comments:
Hard to believe how fast it goes. He is such a doll face.
He is so precious. I can get lost for quite awhile looking back at how my kids have changed.
Post a Comment