Sunday we made another trip down to Corvallis to visit with the Elder Chaney's and Uncle Max who has moved back home temporarily. After some homemade quiche for lunch we headed over to Golf City for a little Par 3 golf.
It took Oliver a little bit of getting used to mud on his hands (a first for him) but he loved the opportunity to run free (another first!)
He is showing true signs of a Chaney...he LOVES beer (so be advised, if you have a beer, you need to put it up high!) and he appears to love golf. After the first hole he got to carry one of Daddy's clubs to the 2nd green.
(I forgot the camera at the Chaney house so here a a few pics I snapped with my phone...needless to say, they aren't very good.)
Making his way up the hill.
It was a little steep for such a little guy...
"Helping" Daddy putt.
The best part was when he picked up Daddy's ball when he was getting ready to putt. He then made his rounds to Poppa J and Uncle Max. I was laughing so hard, I was crying.




No comments:
Post a Comment