Saturday, February 28, 2009

Month 8

 
 
 32 Weeks


Last Sunday was the beginning of the 8th month of the pregnancy. Tomorrow I will be 33 weeks, so only 7 weeks left, maybe more, maybe less. I see my midwife again on Thursday and according to my last appointment she should be trying to determine the position of the baby. I am feeling like the head is up due to a lump right under my stomach and smaller pointy movements in my side, hip and pelvis. We'll see if I am at all right next week. Like I've said before, this pregnancy has been just as smooth as it was with Oliver, if not more so. I didn't have morning sickness so right there is a big plus. I have had the heartburn though and am curious to see if this little one will have as much hair as it's big brother did. I had a mop when I was born and Oliver had a full head and never lost any either. I have had pain in my left hip since about 16 weeks or so. I think it may be tied to my back and knots that I have there. I long for a spa day with a massage (I haven't had one since August 2007), a facial (almost a year) and a pedicure (since I can no longer reach my toes.) I also would love to get a massage or see a chiropractor a couple months after the new baby arrives. I have dealt with a lot on tension in my back, neck and spine since Oliver was born.
I am dying to know the sex and wish for another ultrasound, which does not seem likely at all. I did buy baby girl bedding last week since we have none and it was on sale for $13.74! for a 3 piece Dwell Baby set. Normally $64, how do you pass that up? If it is a boy then any of you friends of mine that expect a baby girl can expect some bedding! 
 

No comments: