This past weekend Oliver learned "No." And he has put it to good use all week long... the most common occurance is while changing his diaper. He is pretty OK with getting it taken off, but putting one back on is a fight. I'm sure to someone watching from the outside it is pretty entertaining. A little boy shouting "no, no, no, nooo!" and a big ol' pregnant Mama struggling with the squirming boy just answering "yes. yes. yes. yes. yes." Other cases sometimes include putting on his play clothes, or taking something away from him. I got some great pictures of not letting him have the camera today.
I did get him to calm down and got this picture of him.
I asked him to smile and I got this pose. I look at it and all I hear is "Ooooohhh".
Then when he wasn't looking I got this one.
Coloring.
I haven't been taking many pictures lately, mostly because as soon as he sees the camera that is all he sees and it is a struggle. Maybe for Easter he will get his "own" camera.



1 comment:
He is so cute!! "NO!" is Andraya's favorite word also. Sorry to say, she started about his age and at almost three is still going strong with NO....it's a fun ride :)
Post a Comment