Here are a couple photos of the flooring products we will be picking up this weekend...
These are the Octagon tiles that will make up the field of the bathroom floor.
And these are the carpet tiles...
This is the bedding I am jonesing for Oliver...I think it is time to get him a crib duvet and pillow.. He's a big enough boy that he doesn't need to sleep haphazard with a million blankets...though I am sure he will still want them and he is a thrasher...but hopefully it will help him with the transition to a toddler bed when we start that process. he LOVES to get in bed now and pull up the cover and just hang out. He has also started snuggling on the couch and has to have the blanket and my head laying just so...
Henri's new crib that he will get in the new house thanks to Gramma (and her surveys...) & Grandpa.
Ok, I just felt like sharing...that is all for now but I will likely post little snippets along with pictures of the progress...We are planning a 2nd Birthday Bash for Oliver and housewarming tenatively for September 20th. When we have a little better idea of Graham's schedule we will nail it down and send out invites...which I will be making again.. you gotta love the web and FREE printable invite pdf's...
:)



No comments:
Post a Comment