Here are a few more recent pics of the house and my lastest sewing projects...
The Sun Room

The 5 Jades the seller left...
I think there are 2-3 still up for grabs.

The ceiling fan in the Living Room...coming down.

The floors after the 1st cleaning


The Living Room.
The top one is after the floors had their 1st cleaning and the other is before.
Bonus Room. Oliver's Room. Henri's room.
Our Room.


The Fridge...... the kitchen.
Oh, and the seller took the stove, so we have to tack that onto our expenses...

Dining Room. In the corner is the pile of junk that was left and curtains that G pulled down.

Dining Room light fixture.

Oliver's new found Love of dirt.



Bathroom & my Studio. Living Room and stairs. Our room.
(the color is off on the trim. They are all the same paint chip and it is just a soft white.)

Kitchen Inspiration and colors. The Orange represent the counters. The cupboards will be blueish and the walls a pale green. Also the Dining Room and Sunroom color.

Henri's Room. Oliver's Room.
Henri will have 3 walls blue and 1 wall green.
Oliver will have his walls light blue and the ceiling green. The light blue will also be the bonus room color and the ceiling color for our room.

My Diaper Bag!


The new Mama Tote that I made for Jessica.


A top that I made for Jessica's oldest girl, Selena for her 3rd Birthday.















1 comment:
first off I have to say the top is so stinkin cute you did for Selena! Second I can't wait to see the house all done I love reading up on your deals, progress and all the "stuff" you have going on right now! Keep it up! :)
Post a Comment