No more waiting! Baby Chaney 2.0 is a boy. Today he was not shy in the slightest showing off his boy parts...
It's kinda hard to tell, but there they are on full display!
I do have to say that I was surprised, as many friends and family are. Graham on the other hand has felt like it was a boy for a little while now.
So far all of my test results have come back negative for cholestatsis, but I still need to go in for Non Stress Tests twice a week until the baby is born just to keep an eye on me and baby. The tech today said she thinks that he is a good sized boy. She had no basis for it, but thought he was pretty big. I have felt like this one is pretty big as well and have been thinking that if it was a boy and I go to term it could reach 9 pounds! Oliver was just shy of 8lbs 10 days early. If I go until my c-section date and the baby is equal in size to O, then we could have a 9 1/2 pound boy! Wow. I have a crazy feeling that even if I go into labor on my own, he will be too big for me and I will end up with a c-section anyway. I haven't had any contractions or feelings like I will go into labor anytime soon. I decided yesterday that I must have De-Luxe Accomodations that babies don't want to leave!
I am finding it hard to make the transistion from "it" to "he". It has been so long...I do have to admit that I am sad that I won't be having my own little girl but will have to spoil all those other little ones that will be coming later this year and beyond!
I feel much more energize today than I have. Now I can really tackle all the baby stuff...Updating the registries, going through Oliver's clothes and assessing any needs, take the girl coming home outfit OUT of the overnight bag, and finally coming up with a name. Finding out the gender has really put a spring in my step, I just wish we had a nursery to decorate!
So now off to update my registries and take off a ton of girl stuff!!

2 comments:
So what are the names you are thinking of? You still just have the two boy names posted or are there some more now? Sad no nursery to decorate! You guys only in a 2 bedroom?
When you sent me the text I thought you had had the baby. Guess not, still snuggling in the belly. Great, our baby girl will have a baby boy to play with. If we ever saw each other... :)
Post a Comment